Scheduled Power Interruption (December 10, 2020)
Date: DECEMBER 10, 2020 THURSDAY Time: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Reason/s of Interruption:
1. Replacement of rotten pole C2 structure at junction Switch, RM
2. Replacement of rotten pole C1 and C3 structure at Purok Vale, Dipolo, Molave
3. Replacement of rotten pole C1 structure at Lower Lodiong, Tambulig.
4. Replacement and restructure of rotten pole from B1 structure to B8 at Balucot, Tambulig
5. Replacement of rotten crossarm for pole # TMB 019, 026, 029, 086, 124, & 141
6. Replacement of small pin insulators from Dipolo Molave to Balucot, Tambulig backbone line
7. Clearing of power line on affected areas.
Brgy. Upper Lodiong
Brgy. Lower Lodiong
Brgy. Happy Valley
Brgy. New Village
Brgy. Upper Tiparak
Brgy. Lower Tiparak
Brgy. Lower Usugan
Brgy. San Jose
part of Brgy. Blancia
part of Brgy. Sudlon
Purok 5B, Brgy. Lower Sto. Niño
Purok 2, 5, 6, Brgy. Upper Sto. Niño
As a safety precaution, please always consider the power lines energized during the power interruption. Power will be immediately restored upon completion of the scheduled works. Please take the necessary preparations and precautions in anticipation of this scheduled power interruption.