Scheduled Power Interruption (January 16, 2021)
Reason/s of Interruption:
1. To conduct Phase Four (5) of reconductoring of Three (3) Phase Primary line from #0/2 Bare Wire ACSR to #4/0 Bare Wire ASCR starting from Poblacion, Tabina C4 Structure bearing the pole number of DSB 1004 with estimated circuit kilometers of 0.779km.
2. To continue reconductoring the remaining Phase C conductor located at Barangay Abong-Abong, Tabina, 2.220 circuit kms.
3. To finish reconductoring the remaining Phase A Conductor, 1.032 circuit kms. located at Barangay Culabay, Tabina
4. Replacement of insulators from porcelain to polymer
• Entire municipality of TABINA
• Barangay Tongao
• Barangay Limbayan
• Barangay Malim
As a safety precaution, please always consider the power lines energized during the power interruption. Power will be immediately restored upon completion of the scheduled works. Please take the necessary preparations and precautions in anticipation of this scheduled power interruption.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/24/d832250832/htdocs/public_html/templates/burmont/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 160